Controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa
Transparent water analysis with the DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa - all combinations of relevant water treatment sensors can be freely evaluated and all actuators controlled.
Transparency of water analysis in the Dialog controller for one or two measuring points.
The diaLog DACa controller uses intelligent controller functions to close the control circuit between ProMinent DULCOTEST® sensors and ProMinent® metering pumps. It offers special functions for water treatment, like the processing of disturbance variables and switch-over of control parameters.
The controller was developed for continuous measurement and control of the parameters necessary for this and can be configured for one of two measuring channels depending on the application. Sensors from 14 freely selectable measured variables can be connected per channel. The controller can communicate with analogue or digital sensors and actuators.
Popular field buses are available for communication with the control level. The data, calibration
and event logger records all measured values, control variables, digital inputs, calibration
values, warning and error messages with a time stamp on the SD card.
- Lower investment costs: through two independent PID controllers in one device
- Flexible selection and permits simple subsequent adjustments: 14 different measured variables per channel
- Ready for the world - offers 22 operating languages
- Transparency in troubleshooting: Event, calibration and measured data logger with easy-to-access SD memory card
- Ready for integration into your system: with various field bus systems, like PROFIBUS®-DP, PROFINET®, Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP
Find more information about the DULCOMETER® diaLog DAC measuring and control unit