Solenoid Driven Metering Pump gamma/ X
Capacity range: 1 ml – 45 l/h, 25 – 2 bar
The solenoid diaphragm metering pump gamma incorporates a wealth of eXcellent ingenuity! With integrated pressure measurement, it ensures the smooth running of your metering process. The gamma/X is ideal for all metering work involving liquid media.
gamma/ X – the proven best-seller intelligently extended
The new solenoid diaphragm metering pump gamma/ X is user-friendly and has an outstandingly long service life, just like its predecessor. An ingenious solenoid control measures the back pressure and protects the system from overload. This technology makes a pressure sensor superfluous, meaning that operating safety can be significantly increased: no additional parts come into contact with the feed chemical, there are no additional sealing surfaces and no electronic components come into contact with the feed chemical. Whether the metering volume fluctuates or hydraulic failures affect the metering process – the gamma/ X keeps everything at your fingertips.
It independently ensures a trouble-free metering process and should the pump ever need maintenance its service module draws attention to this.
- Optional Bluetooth interface for convenient adjustment and configuration of the operating parameters
- Virtually wear-free solenoid drive, overload-proof and economical
- Suitable for continuous micro-metering from 1 ml/h thanks to the regulated solenoid drive
- Simple adjustment of the capacity directly in l/h
- Direct input of the required final concentration in volume-proportional metering tasks
- Detection of hydraulic malfunctions or blocked discharge lines ensures smooth process
Field of application:
- Can be integrated into automated processes and used in all industries.
- The pump can work as a control unit with the timer, for example in cooling water treatment.
- Available material combinations: PP, PVDF, clear acrylic, PTFE and stainless steel
- Special dosing head designs for gaseous and high-viscosity media
- Illuminated LC display and 3-LED display for operating, warning and error messages, visible from all sides
- Factor with external contact control 99:1 - 1:99
- Batch operation with max. 65,536 strokes/start pulse
- Stroke rate adjustment in 1 stroke/hour increments from 0-12,000 strokes/h
- Continuous electronic stroke length adjustment from 0 - 100% (recommended 30 - 100%)
- Connector for 2-stage level switch
- External control via 0/4-20 mA standard signal with adjustable assignment of signal value to stroke rate
- Optional 4-20 mA output for remote transmission of stroke length and stroke rate
- Universal power supply unit 100 V - 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Optional 230 V relay module, can also be retrofitted easily and securely
- Optional 24 V combined relay, can also be retrofitted easily and securely
Trailer: The new Metering Pump gamma/ X!
Metering Pump gamma/ X: Intuitive Operation:
Metering Pump gamma/ X: Innovative Control Technology
Metering Pump gamma/ X: Maximum Efficiency:
Metering Pump gamma/ X: Remote control via Android app:
Take a moment to discover a metering pump that sets new standards in terms of productivity, reliability and economy!
More information at www.prominent.com/gammaX