UV System Dulcodes LP
Flow up to 523 m³/h
The unique UV systems Dulcodes LP are synonymous with pioneering water treatment – efficient and free of chemicals.
The active temperature management of the patented high-performance lamps ensures fast and precise lamp dimming. This ensures at all times automatic adaptation to varying flows and temperature conditions.
A world first: precise lamp dimming in seconds – even with varying flows and water temperatures.
Our patented Vario-Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in the Dulcodes LP. Thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario-Flux lamps, they can be quickly and precisely dimmed over a broad power range of up to 50% of the nominal electrical power. This ensures automatic adjustment to varying flows and water temperatures at all times.
Efficiency even increases in dimmed mode, which has a particularly positive effect when the actual flow is below the maximum possible flow of the system.
The flow in the Dulcodes LP has been optimised in a reactor based on intensive computer simulation. At the same time the pressure loss is kept minimal. The resulting uniform radiation dose without over- or under-metering of a partial volumetric flow leads to minimal use of energy, a minimum number of lamps and significantly reduced life cycle costs.
- UV system Dulcodes LP for a broad field of application for efficient, safe and chemical-free water disinfection
- Unique dynamic lamp heating adjusts the lamp output in seconds and provides for optimum disinfection even with rapidly varying flows and water temperatures.
- Homogeneous UV dose, thanks to optimised flow behaviour in the reactor, guarantees maximum flow output with a minimum number of lamps and minimum pressure loss
- Reduced life cycle costs due to the long service life of Vario-Flux high-output lamps with low energy consumption and high UV output
- High flexibility thanks to vertical or horizontal installation
- User-friendly and intuitive control for the display of operating statuses and adjustment of operating parameters
Field of application:
- Potable water treatment
- Food and beverage production
- Swimming pool water
- Hydraulically optimised reactor made of high-grade stainless steel 1.4404/AISI316L by means of computer simulation
- High-performance amalgam lamp "Vario-Flux" with an output of 80, 230 or 350 watts
- Guaranteed lamp life of 14,000 operating hours (pro rata)
- Electronic ballasts for the soft start, operation and individual monitoring and control of the lamps with active temperature management
- Long-term stable UVC sensor for continuous monitoring of the system
- Efficient and chemical-free cleaning of the lamp protection tube with automatic wiper system without interruption to operation, optionally available for selected system sizes
- Continuous monitoring of the reactor temperature by temperature sensor Pt 1000
- Single lamp system: equipped with either a Compact control or Deluxe control UVCb
- Various options for simple integration of the plant in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital in- and outputs