Metering System DULCODOS® Pool Professional
For swimming pools with a circulation capacity of up to 350 m3/h
Chlorine metering system for individual adjustment and monitoring of all common hygiene auxiliary parameters in public pools. DULCODOS® Pool Professional ensures crystal-clear water quality and lowers operating costs thanks to Eco!Mode.
Professional and demanding: crystal-clear water in public swimming pools.
Complete system DULCODOS® Pool Professional for individual adjustment and monitoring of all common hygiene auxiliary parameters in public pools, such as pH, redox potential and free and combined chlorine. Peristaltic pumps of the product range DULCO®flex, motor-driven metering pumps type alpha or solenoid metering pumps type Beta® are used, depending on demand and the circulation volume.
An integrated flocculant metering station (optional) ensures crystal-clear water.
In Eco!Mode, the circulating volume of the swimming pool pumps is optimised depending on the water quality, enabling you to efficiently save energy.
The integrated SoftPLC allows the system to control optional peripheral devices and functions, such as UV systems, water attractions, lighting, heating and water top-up.
The system has many different communication interfaces that enable it to be integrated in networks or a building management system and it can also be remotely monitored and controlled with an Apple® iPad or tablet PC.
Sensors, controllers, metering pumps and the process chemical storage tanks form a single unit with the other peripheral swimming pool technology used, which can handle your work without a lot of installation effort on your part.
- Simple, quick assembly
- Brilliant water quality
- Eco!Mode helps cut operating costs
- Versatile communication interfaces
- Central control of peripheral devices and functions too
Field of application:
- High-end private pool
- Public swimming pool
- Therapy pool
- Multi-channel, multi-parameter controller DULCOMETER® DULCOMARIN® II with measuring, control and metering functions for pH, redox potential, free and combined chlorine in various combinations depending on the type, ready-wired for use and mounted on a wall panel
- Optional integrated flocculant metering station
- In-line probe housing with sample water monitoring, sample water filter and all sensors
- Monitoring of the chemical reservoir with a pre-alarm (options A and F)
- Dosing monitor to protect against over-metering
- Screen plotter for graphic mapping of measured values, data logger with SD card
- Embedded web server with LAN interface (optional)
- OPC and KNX for integration in building management systems, alarm functionby text or e-mail (optional)
- Integrated SoftPLC for control of peripheral devices (option F)
- Metering pumps alpha, DULCO®flex or Beta® to control the pH value and chlorine content, DULCO®flex for metering flocculant (optional)
- Connector for point of injection: Injection valves with 1/2" screw thread
- Connectors for metering pumps/points of injection: PVC hose 10 x 4 mm
- Sample water connector: PE hose 8 x 5 mm
- Digital pause input
- 3 contact inputs, freely configurable (option A)
- 5 contact inputs, freely configurable (option F)
- CAN bus for connection of chlorine measuring cells and metering pumps Beta® and DULCO®flex DF4a
- Temperature measuring input Pt 100/Pt 1000
- 3 output relay outputs, freely configurable
- 3 relay outputs for the control of metering pumps (option A)
- 6 output relay outputs, freely configurable (option F)
- 4 analogue outputs 0/4-20 mA, freely configurable (option A)
- 2 analogue outputs 0/4-20 mA, freely configurable (option F)
- Electrical connection: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Dimensions with metering pumps alpha, Beta® or DULCO®flex DF4a and/or with "flocculant metering" option:
595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for measuring technology
595 x 400 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for pumps
- Dimensions with metering pumps DULCO®flex DF2a: 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 12 kg or 7 kg (without pumps)